Saturday, February 2, 2013

Sneaky sneaky

What's better than a gallery that does everything they say they're going to do?  How about a gallery that does even more?  M Gallery has a sneaky habit of throwing together amazing shows and putting my work in magazines without even letting me know.  I tend to find out about it when an editor contacts me or when a magazine shows up in the mail.  They kind of remind me of the cobbler's elves who would come out at night and do all the work without asking for any credit.  It took great personal fortitude against temptation to resist photoshopping some elf ears onto a picture of Maggie and posting it here.


"Be Mine", a group show featuring the work of a whole bunch of us M artists, is on show now and will be until the end of the month.  Be there or be square.



No comments:

Post a Comment