Thursday, August 29, 2013

Still Runs


Click Here to Bid

New Workshop Teaser: I will be announcing a new workshop for 2014 on Tuesday, Sep 3rd at 9am (morning) CST. This one is going to be in Texas, and will be an advanced workshop, which means you have to have taken my regular workshop already. It will be May 5-9, 2014.

Also I created an email list that is just for workshop announcements. If you're already on my regular list, you don't need to be on it, because you will hear anyway! But if you aren't, and you only want to hear about upcoming workshops, please email me.

There is a whole line of these old trucks just west of town. The ghost town I mentioned a few posts ago turned out to be a disappointment, but I had my heart set on painting trucks, so I dug through my files for this one. I completely changed the sky color and am quite pleased with how it worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment